Monday, April 27, 2009

we fight with intensity and dedication


HAHA.trust me.the title said it all.my sisters and i used to fight with intensity for small and ridicoulous things.we love to hit each other nerve.just like cats and dogs.

1..My two sisters share a bedroom.so one used to be a lazy bum(tp skrg amat rajin)and one like her things to be neat.and everytime they have a disagreement on cleaning up their room,as the neat one like to nag a lot.the lazy bum one will used magic word as a weapon and shield.haha."dahla gemok"haha.the gemok word is so sensitive back then,it has a power to ignite more ridicoulous fight afterwards.they started to throw each other things and stuff and end up pulling each other hair.

2..The gemok word is sooo sensitive.Once we ate dinner as family.and my father said."deena dah gemok"hahaha.i end up sulking myself and stomp my feet..went to my bedroom and swear not to eat anymore(padahal perut bunyi2 time tu).hahaha

3.Im a bit impatience person during my adolescent period.Im a person who was easily tick off by small things.we used to fight frequently.it was like a weekly event that is a must.we fight to win.haha.both of my sisters were scared off me back then .when they accidentally uttered something that was unfavorable's to my ears,they would immediately stop whatever they were saying and wouldnt dare to repeat the word again because they were afraid of my death stare(im good in giving "the death stare" which make them sweating profusely and even when they were watching their favourite programme,they were willing to go to their bedroom rather than sitting besides me while im staring at them)haha.evil btul.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA DEENA GEEEEMUK. haha igt tk dulu yan suka menyanyi lagu psl gemuk tu:| mentang mentang dulu dia keding. tp skrg, she's one of us. MUAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha.deena garang gila nak mati kot waktu time dulu.takut ooo.sekali dia mengamuk,tetibe je cengkerik sbb semua tk berani nak ckp even one word.you get the picture betapa garangnya deena,wahai pembaca sekalian?hahaa.

    ReplyDelete