Monday, April 27, 2009

3 months doing nothing and u can go crazy







ni
antara aktiviti yg best untk release tension time blajar-HANG OUT





haha.cam tipu je tajuk tu.

as a matter or facts..i love doing nothing!hehhe..not 100% totally disfunctional and being a wasted human being(err...is that the word for sampah masyarakat?)haha.but I LOVE DOINGNOTHING. some sort of escapism where i dont have to worry myself about working 9-5pm.

but at some point..i do worry about my future(yela duduk rumah tak buat ape.giler cam loser)haha.3 solid months just focusing on completing my dessertation..boringg(tp tak la solid 3 months..ade hanky panky juge).hahaha

but this vacation almost come to its end.i had submitted my dessertation last friday .so new journey will start soon.what can i do now is just pray for the best and enjoy the residue of myself being a student.enjoying every bit of iT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment