Monday, April 27, 2009

crazy life

time mak mude2 dgn anties2 dan abah

the General(pn Che Gayah),Gee and me







1.I Remember those day wheN it was so ridiculously difficult for me to go out because the general of the house(pn Che Gayah Ismail) wouldnt allow any anak dara below 30 to go out with friends?hahha(im being sarcastic here..in case u didnt get it and mum u watch berita too much.haha).it was soo difficult for me to ask for permission to go out with my friends unless it was for school occassion..e.g bowling club.Apart from that.the answer was a big NO.and the funniest part is when my mum said"what if the train skidded fro its trail"?and i end up not going anywhere.

2. Due to the difficulty to visit the mall with my friends sometimes i had to tag along with my brother and his ex-girlfrend.how pathethic is that(being me)?hahha.nasib baik la ex-gilfriend itu adalah teman baik.haha.so any awkwardness memang tiada.hehe

3.the 1st movie that i watched in cinema with my friends was during my form 5(itupun dh tamat form 5 la).josh hartnett and lelee sobieski movie.HERE ON EARTH.The story was a bit slow but because it was my first ever cinema experience,i end up talking about it all day long to my two sisters saying how good the movie was.and the heroes is so handsome..yidi yidi yada yada.Then when the movie was played on tv,my sister say"ini cerita yang deena kate best?"tak best langsung!"hahhaa.(memang tak best pun)


4.My mum has a big trust issue.i wouldnt said a trust issue..but more towards safety freak.She said that this world is a crazy place.we never know what might happen.what if someone kidnap u?what if some one put pills in your drink?that what if scenario.Sometimes IT can be a little bit annoying.but i know she loves us all whole heartedly.BESIDES.thats whats mum do best.Nagging and controlling.Because she loves us so much.hehe(but chill a little bit mum..or else i end up not marrying and have 27 cats)hAHHA

4 comments:

  1. Yup..Life is crazy..that craziness shaped who we are today.hehe...I really enjoying my life.thanx for sharing this beautiful piece of writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. euuuwww.are u sure beautiful piece of writing?this is crap la.hahaha.oh.mak mmg mcm tu.overprotective.paling menakutkan,bila dia start call.fuhhh,time tu kalau tk angkat,mmg matilah.hahaha.btw,dona yg paling pakar buat alasan nak keluar.alasan dia "mak,deena nak pegi uitm"hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhaaa.just admiti it.you are njoying this piece of artsy.haha.tau xpe alasan paling wajin untuk digunakan kalau nak keluar smpai larut malam.haha.lwak je.dgn muka ilmiah keluar rumah padahal pergi tgk wayang.haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puan Che Gayah xbca blog ker?hahah...owh...pandai dina wat alasan yer...

    ReplyDelete